Cool Pad CarPro 75mm
The Cool Pad is a unique lambs wool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad with a patented design. A highly resilient, integrated air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation, and moisture management in one high tech composed, finished product.
Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results. See below to name a few!
– Time savings due to fast cut and high performance even on delicate surfaces
– Faster Finishing
– Decrease in polishing temperature of up to 35%
– Well suited for polishing plastic-coated heat sensitive surfaces
– Stability of the pad due to its highly resistant composition
– Integrated air-cooling nylon gel lattice layer
– Less risk of holograms
– Wool and Microfiber Hybrid Buffing pad
– Use on enamel and delicate wood coating, as well as aerospace and marine coated composite surfaces
– Flexibility on curved and uneven surfaces