CarPro Essence PLUS 250ml
Non-abrasive Gloss Agent & Top Coat Jeweler
Imagination becomes reality… Introducing an incredible new tool for detailers around the world!
Lets get one thing out of the way first… CarPro Essence PLUS is NOT Essence… Where Essence could go UNDER the coat, Essence PLUS can go OVER the coat. Essence PLUS is a unique, easy to use, SiO2 coat made from a distinct blend of ceramic coat repair agents, high gloss quartz resins, and hydrophobic nanoparticles!
The concept behind Essence PLUS was an extremely glossy, semi-permanent nano-agent for repairing durable ceramic coatings, which have been abused or mistreated over the course of time. Historically, the only option that a technician had was to polish or compound the damaged ceramic coating and then re-coat, starting from scratch.
However… over the course of development, Essence PLUS grew into something… unexpected but equally satisfying! It is not coated… but uncoated paint that finds its way into the “cross-hairs” of Essence PLUS!
With Essence PLUS, we introduce you to the first NON-abrasive solution to partially repair fine swirls, when an abrasive correction is not in the cards! While increasing the gloss, Essence PLUS simultaneously cleanses the surface, leaving a “smooth as glass” feel and amazing hydrophobic properties!
High Gloss Jeweling Coat
Repairs Nano Coatings
Adds layer of SiO2 Quartz protection
Excellent Hydrophobic Agent
Produces Extreme Gloss
Use with D/A or by Hand
Cleans, glosses, and protects: bare paint, PPF, chrome, and glass
Formulated for Professional use on previously coated vehicles
Directions for use as coating repair:
1. Wash with Reset, and decontaminate with Iron X, Spotless, and if needed Tar X. Wash and rinse thoroughly.
2. Dry vehicle and wipe down with CarPro Eraser for clean oil free surface
Via Dual Action Polisher:
1. Prime CarPro Gloss pad with Essence PLUS
2. Apply with no pressure in multiple overlapping passes on speed 1-3 across 24” x 24” (60cm x 60cm) section
3. Wipe off with CarPro Microfiber Towel
4. Clean pad with brush and apply 4 Pea size drops
5. Move to next section and repeat steps 2 through 4
1. Affix CarPro Gloss Pad to CarPro hand applicator strap tool
2. Apply Essence PLUS to the CarPro Gloss pad
3. Without pressure, apply in overlapping figure eight motions across 24” sq. ~ 36” sq. (60cm x 60cm ~ 90cm x 90cm) section.
4. Allow to dry to a slight haze and wipe off with CarPro Microfiber Towel
5. Move to next section and repeat steps 2 through 4
• On coated surfaces – If using machine, use only with CarPro Gloss pad
• On coated surfaces – Avoid “edging” pad into a curve and keep pad flush with paint
• Keep container tightly closed after use
• Keep container out of the sun
• Test product on inconspicuous area before use
• Store in cool dry place
• Keep away from children
• Do not ingest
• Not for use as a primer
FAQ: CarPro Essence PLUS
Q. What tool do you expect Essence PLUS to be used as most?
A. We expect that its most widely used application will be as a solution to a client that wants aggressive decontamination service but is unable to afford polishing… Marring from heavy claying or synthetic clay discs causes marring but with Essence PLUS it can be easily repaired and protected in one step. To be clear this is NOT the way we would use it in all scenarios but this is a widely experience challenge and a solution for it!
Q. Is this like CarPro Essence?
A. NO, this is NOTHING like Essence. This is an ENTIRELY new product.
Q. So how is it different?
A. In just about every way!
PLUS contains zero abrasives!
PLUS is extremely hydrophobic!
PLUS is NOT a primer and Essence is THE Primer.
PLUS is made for using on TOP of a damaged coating (or as another type of service on raw paint)
Q. How are they the same?
A. They both contain a Sio2 coating inside them that has filling capabilities, but Essence PLUS levels existing damaged coatings by building up. CarPro Essence on the other levels mostly with abrasives and partially with Sio2 coat.
Q. Can I use Essence PLUS on top of Essence?
Q. Can I use Reload over the top of Essence PLUS?
Q. Can I use Essence PLUS underneath CQuartz like I did with Essence?
A. No, this is not a primer like Essence is and coatings will not bond on top! If used inconjunction with a coating, this goes on TOP, not bottom.
A. Can I use Essence PLUS to repair gloss and hydrophobic to a damaged coating?
Q. Yes, depending on the level of damage you certainly can. That was the primary concept for this product. In some cases over time or through abuse, a coating can become damaged. Rather then removing and replacing the coating as your only option, we designed ES PLUS to provide another option of correcting or extending its life.
A. How long does it last?
Q. The truth is we cannot yet say. We have not yet tested to full capacity and we will certainly keep you updated as continued testing from all climates comes back. Early testing suggests months of beading and up to a year of repair to faint swirls.
A. If I want to use it on a damaged coating, should I use a Microfiber pad and machine?
Q. No, The Microfiber pad is abrasive and will remove the coating! You want to use only a CarPro Gloss pad as directed OR use by hand as directed. If that is not sufficient then you would be better off switching to CarPro Essence and other methods.