CQuartz UK 50ml 3.0 Reload KIT
Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating with the least effort!
This coating is not some special edition gimmick. This is the easiest to apply coating on the market while matching or raising the already high standards of gloss and scratch resistance found in CQuartz.
The exclusive new 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula made for hot or cold temp environment applications. CQUK is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Current glass coating products had 20% of SiO2 in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. This is the first ever nano silica coat which has this concentration! The pure percentage ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface. This guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength resistance and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity.
– SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world.
– It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces.
– 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 2 average size vehicles)
– 100ml bottle of Reload Silica Spray (UK Edition)
– Large Size Applicator Block
– 4″ Microfiber Suede Applicators
– 16″ Microfiber Suede Towel
– Compare to the best professsional cotings available but easy to use for the amateur detailer
– CQuartz UK is the easiest to apply coating on the market. No matter how cold, hot, or humid the application is simple.
– CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity
– Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 m ~2.5 m.
– Minor swirl filling abilities
– Great Value with Reload Included
– Cquartz UK offers an extremely durable hard glass coat which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
– As well as protecting it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
– Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
– Once applied, Cquartz forms a strong chemical bond, cross linking during the curing process. This offers excellent durability, with a high level of gloss & reflectivity.
– Cquartz UK active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellence. Thus preventing stains on the paints surface.
– Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
– Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
Surfaces you can protect with CQuartz:
– And more
– Recommended working temperatures: 3c to 40c
– Durability: 2 years
– Water contact angle: 110 for a minimum of 12 Months
– Light marring filling properties
– Thick layer: 1~2 Micron each
CarPro UK Preparation Tips:
– If contamination exists it is recommended that you IronX and clay your vehicle before polishing.
– To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
– There should not be any wax, sealant, polishing oils, or oil of any kind left on the paint before application. That would hamper the penetration of Cquartz and seriously compromise durability.
– After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
– Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
– Shake CQuartz UK well and apply to the applicator 3-4 drops
– Starting at the middle of the panel first wipe left and right spreading product across panel and the criss cross motion overlapping entire section or panel until all areas have completely flashed and no longer appear wet with coating.
– Using your 16″ MF suede towel (included) thoroughly and completely wipe the panel or section to create a flat even finish.
– Move to next panel and repeat
– To complete treatment wait 1 hour from when you began application and apply Reload (also included)
– To layer Cquartz UK, allow 1 hour between coats and 1 hour before Reload after desired coat number has been reached. (do not use reload or eraser between layers of CQUK if applying after 1 hour of last coat)
– Small 4″x4″ suedes should be used on no more than 2 panels and submerged in water, excess squeezed out, before being bagged and disposed of.
– Large 16″x16″ suedes should be used on no more than 1 coat and submerged in water, excess squeezed out, before being bagged and disposed of
More 16″x16″ suedes can be purchased here we recommend a minimum of 5 additional purchased for 2 layers of Cquartz on one car.
If you do not have extra suede buffing towels, use a soft microfibre to remove the excess from the coating, before a final buff just to remove any missed high spots with the suede towel.
CarPro UK After Tips:
– Park vehicle in direct sun any time after application is complete.
– Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
– Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
– Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 7 days
– Never allow highly alkaline (ph12+) chemicals such as non-diluted all purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage the coating.
– Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
– Do not re-use Suede applicators or microfibres after 1 vehicle as they will crystalize and could scratch paint if re-used
– Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
– We always recommend using respiratory protection when needed as a precaution with any chemicals from any company.